Fill out the form below if you want to be contacted for future training opportunities:
Why Mental Health First Aid?
Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illness and substance use disorders. This training gives you the skills you need to reach out and provide initial support to someone who may be developing a mental health or substance use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care.
Who can participate?
Anyone over the age of 18 can participate! You don’t need to be a mental health professional to be a part of this training.
Training is provided VIRTUALLY: First Aiders will complete a 2-hour, self-paced online class, and then participate in a 5-hour Instructor-led videoconference.
What it Covers
• Common signs and symptoms of mental illness
• Common signs and symptoms of substance use
• How to interact with a person in crisis
• How to connect the person with help
• NEW: Expanded content on trauma, addiction and self-care
Contact Erin Tegge at email@example.com